Oracle's Sun Blade modular systems integrate robust x86 and SPARC-based servers, storage, and advanced networking capabilities to support a complex and dynamic mix of IT workloads. Controlled by a single system management interface, the balanced architecture of the Sun Blade 6000 chassis provides an open, standards-based infrastructure for virtualization and consolidation, as well as enterprise cloud deployments.
- No compromise design provides a complete IT infrastructure solution
- Blade independent I/O expansion capability easily scales to meet expanding storage data requirements
- Integrated RAS features for enterprise-class software solutions
- Single point of management for ease-of-use, simplified deployments, and lower operating expense costs
Oracle is the only company that can offer a tightly integrated clustered blade solution that can be deployed, managed, and supported as a single system—from applications to disk.
- Lowest eco-friendly carbon footprint- server modules are up to 18% more energy efficient than competing solutions
- Most cost-efficient, virtualized 10 GbE networking solutions
- Architectural innovation-the only high-bandwidth, hot swappable storage blades independently mapped to server blades
- Oracle VM for x86, offered as pre-installed option with both Oracle Linux and
- Oracle Solaris, makes enterprise applications easier to deploy, manage, and support.